Bradford Garrison 1979-2012
Here are the lessons:
1. Holding back is not conducive to Theatre.
2. Going out of your comfort zone is a good thing, even when you look like a Terd.
3. Teaching happens beyond your capabilities.
4. You can lead a good life in the face of darkness and great hardship.
5. You can be great, or you can be super. Choose super.
6. Feeling awkward is just as valuable as... feeling awkward.
7. Just accept me. It's easier that way.
Anyhow, death has never been something I talk or write about. Probably because I don't really think about it that much, and it has never greatly affected me. But, with Bradford, writing about it seems appropriate, and is the best way to remember and honor his life, and give expression to what his death meant to me.
Thank You Bradford. Can't wait to feel awkward around you again in the next life. Idiot.